I Want To Help!
Make a donation online to Respite Care by clicking on the button below. You will be redirected to PayPal.
Various volunteer opportunities are available for caring hearts to soar. These may include maintenance of the beautiful homes, assistance with learning and recreational opportunities for our children and working as a team with fellow volunteers to complete much needed projects.
Youth younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult or chaperone. For more information, contact us via email or phone, 210-737-1212, X2031.
While Respite Care is dependent upon the financial support of the community, many of the items we need to operate are the very items you, or someone you know, may have stacked or boxed in your garage, or are cluttering the bottom of your closets! The following is a list of items we always have a need for:
- Outdoor toys – like ride on cars, big balls, trucks, etc.
- New bike helmets – children and youth sizes
- Hygiene kits – To include: toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, comb, hairbrush, hair elastics, nail clippers, deodorant all in a plastic pencil box
- Small suitcases
- Letter tracing and basic math books
- Bicycles – children and youth sizes