I Want To Help!
Make a donation online to Respite Care by clicking on the button below. You will be redirected to PayPal.
Various volunteer opportunities are available for caring hearts to soar. These may include maintenance of the beautiful homes, assistance with learning and recreational opportunities for our children and working as a team with fellow volunteers to complete much needed projects.
Youth younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult or chaperone. For more information, contact our Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator.
While Respite Care is dependent upon the financial support of the community, many of the items we need to operate are the very items you, or someone you know, may have stacked or boxed in your garage, or are cluttering the bottom of your closets! The following is a list of items we always have a need for:
- Arts & Crafts supplies
- Pre-teen toys – appropriate for ages 8 to 13 years old
- Drawing pads – easel size
- Office supplies – folders, copy paper, etc.
- CD player with auxiliary input
- Socks – for kids ages 10 to 13 years old
- New twin-size sheets
- New crib sheets
- New bath towels – white
- New kitchen towels – white
- New bike helmets – kid’s and teen sizes