Eligibility for Services
Respite Care of San Antonio provides services to children who have a developmental disability and/or complex medical condition.
The diagnoses/disabilities that qualify a child include but are not limited to:
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome/Affect
- Down Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
- Speech/Motor/ Cognitive delays
- Various Syndromes if affecting the client developmentally
- Seizure Disorder
- TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) if occurring before the 22nd birthday
- Spina Bifida
This list is meant to serve as a guide. There are and will be disabilities/diagnoses that are not listed that may or may not qualify a client for services. Please call our Family Services Coordinator at 210-737-1212, X2015 to determine if your child qualifies for services.