I Want To Help!
Click the “Donate” button below to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring contribution online. You will be redirected to PayPal.
Thank you for helping children in need!
- Your gift provides healing & hope to abused children with medical and special needs in Respite Care’s shelters.
- Because of your support, children with special needs develop, blossom and reach their maximum potential.
- Your contribution is a blessing to families caring for a child with special needs. Respite Care’s day/evening out sessions give relief that lowers stress, strengthens families and reduces the risk of child abuse.
Various volunteer opportunities are available for caring hearts to soar. These may include maintenance of the beautiful homes, assistance with learning and recreational opportunities for our children and working as a team with fellow volunteers to complete much needed projects. Volunteer opportunities may be limited due to COVID-19, so please contact us first for more information.
Youth younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult or chaperone.
Third Party Fundraisers
We greatly appreciate the generosity and support of members of the community. If you are interested in holding a fundraiser to support Respite Care, please reach out to us and let us know about the event. All fundraising by third parties needs to be approved in advance by Respite Care. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (210) 737-1212. Thank you for your help; you are a blessing to our children and families!
To arrange a donation or volunteer activity, please contact:
O: 210-737-1212, ext. 2018
You may also email: firstname.lastname@example.org – OR – phone (210) 737-1212
- New Socks – Boys & Girls: toddler small – youth large
- New Underwear – Boys & Girls: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14
- Undershirts (Camisoles) – Girls: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14, 16-18 & women’s small
- Training bras – Youth 34/36/38 (Women’s Small/md sports bras)
- T-Shirts – Boys: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14 | Girls: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14, 16-18 & women’s small
- Shorts – Boys: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14 | Girls: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14, 16-18 & women’s small
- Pants (particularly Jeans) – Boys: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14 | Girls: 5,6,7,8,9, 10-12, 12-14, 16-18 & women’s small
- New socks – Boys/girls Toddler- Youth Large
- New underwear – Boys/girls 2t-youth xl
- New Children’s clothing sizes 2T through youth XL
- New lightweight Pajamas – Boys/Girls 2t-youth xl
- Rolling duffel bags sizes 22″ and 33″ or small rolling suitcases (carry on size)
- White bath towels, hand towels and washcloths
- Drive Medical Quick ‘N Easy Comfort Mattress (available at Walmart)
- New infant car seats rear facing
- 5 Point front facing car seats
- Hair elastics, Hair bows, detangle spray, hair brushes
- Letter tracing and basic math books/educational workbooks
- Pine-Sol, Lysol spray, Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer
- New, unopened snack foods, such as Nature Valley granola bars, applesauce, puddings, Goldfish, Cheez-It crackers
Items We Are Unable to Take
- Medical Equipment such as helmets, walkers, wheelchairs, braces, wheelchairs, braces, Oxygen tans, etc.
- Medical Supplies such as catheter kits, G-Tube supplies
- Pediasure / nutritional supplements
- Infant formula
- Used car seats
- Used baby bottles, pacifiers, teething toys
- Used socks and undergarments
- Stuffed animals
- Used blankets
- Used electronics
- Clothing with reference to kinship such as “Mommy’s Boy”